Sunday, March 7, 2010

Remembering 1973 musical movie "Lost Horizon"



I was still 5 or 6 then when the whole family went to the movies and watch Lost Horizon,a musical film. The songs is amazing and spiritually uplifting.Looking back i didn't even understand the story line but what I know for sure is im on cloud 9 listening to the songs and music. Dad bought a LP (LP is a bigger black version of today's CD) brought it home and we endlessly listen to it...But come to think of it the music was just part of the syndrome it is the time spent with Dad that make me feel on Cloud 9..I terribly missing you Dad.....






For more Lost Horizon music video go to www.youtube.com...

1 comment:

  1. i felt good watching the Lost Horizon. its one kind of a movie that gives me a feeling of hope and encouragement.... can you help me find a copy of this movie so i could add it to my collection of good movies?

    ReplyDelete